- TalkEye Lite is an eye motion measuring system which utilized USB cameras for eyeball detection and field of vision capturing. It directly connects to processor PC with a simple component.
- Through the newest image-processing technology to detect eye movements.
- Through non-adjustment of detecting camera and simplification of processing program, the preparation time from setting to measuring has been shorten and the burden of examiner has also been remarkably reduced.
- The power resource of TalkEye Lite is supplied from processor PC; therefore it has become so easy to carry around to fields and the long time usage has also become possible.
- Through commonalization of data recording, it also corresponds to the previous analysis software.
Detecting Method Analysis with pupil's picture
Detecting Form Single eye (left/right) detection with goggle type
Luminescent Wavelength 850nm
Detecting Range Horizontal ±25°, upward 20°, downward 40°
Detecting Resolution 0.1° (≦±20°), 0.5° (all zone)
Detecting Error Under 1° (≦±20°), under 2° (≦±40°), under 3° (all zone)
Sampling Rate 30Hz
Camera Angle Adjustment Eye: Unable Field of Vision: up & down
Usage of Glasses Possible
Dimensions/Weight CCU: Approx. 67(W)×38(D)×67(H)mm / Approx. 70g
Detector: Approx. 90(W)×200(D)×90(H)mm / Approx.70g
Power Resource Supplied by PC
Cable Length Approx. 3m (Between CCU and PC, Option: Max to 20m)
OS Windows 7
Usage Interface Above USB2.0×2
Destination of video saving HDD
Form of video saving MJPEG (.AVI)
Form of data saving TEXT (.CSV)
Maximum memory capacity 200,000 (110mins at 30Hz)